Sunday, December 4, 2016

Yummy!

I am not a baker, so this is my fiasco for the season.

I am taking part in the cookie exchange with a group of ladies that I used to work with. Third year running.

Here's hoping that the continue to allow me and my limited baking skills to continue to participate. I've combined a basic sugar recipe with another idea that I saw somewhere along the way. The test run for hubby and the kids (25 & 26) for Grey Cup last weekend worked out well, so here we go again.

Chocolate Surprise Sugar Cookies


Preheat Oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment
2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 tea
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder

1 cup butter, softened
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
30-35 mini chocolate bars/macaroons


Cream together butter and sugar.
In separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda and baking poweder.
Beat egg and vanilla in with butter and sugar.
Mix in flour mixture and combine to create dough.

Form small ball of dough, hollow out centre with a thumb-press. Insert
mini-chocolate bar. Roll dough around the chocolate.

Place cookies on cookie sheet with plenty of room around.

Bake in oven for 9-11 minutes at 350.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment